Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday Evening 11.17.11

This will probably be my last post made by me directly. I cannot imagine getting everything done that needs to get finished before we leave. I was so excited when L said he got the schedule for us. Well, let me go back for a moment. He tells me this morning that I was invited to a meeting of all those going to China for a luncheon on Thursday. Yes, today is Friday. He was too busy to tell me and figured there was no way I could make it. But he does tell me he received a copy of our schedule. I was actually quite excited since one of the great anxieties last time was not knowing what we were doing from one moment to the next. Then L announces that there is a slight difficulty with the schedule. It is only for Enshi, first two days, AND it is entirely in Chinese!
So much for knowing our schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment